Join hands in innovation and Entrepreneurship
1. Be responsible for the development of application software based on Windows/Linux system;
2. Be responsible for the development of bottom drivers of intelligent hardware, automation equipment, etc.;
3. Be responsible for algorithm verification, and multi-platform transplantation and optimization of code;
1. Master signal processing technology; master the main methods of pattern recognition and feature extraction;
2. For those who have experience in acoustic signal, electrical signal and vibration signal processing are preferred;
3. For those who master machine learning algorithm are preferred.
1. Be proficient in analog circuit design and analysis, chip selection and circuit debugging, and have been engaged in analog circuit design for at least 5 years.
2. For those who are proficient in piezoelectric ultrasonic transmitting and receiving circuit design and debugging are preferred;
3. At least 2 years of experience in any of ultrasonic testing, medical B-ultrasound, surface acoustic wave screen, ultrasonic ranging and other industries.
1. Complete analog circuit design according to project requirements;
2. Master the use of simulation tools to complete function and performance verification;
3. Circuit layout post simulation;
4. Complete circuit parameter debugging and hardware development.
1. Be independently responsible for software development and maintenance based on ARM or other embedded SOC platforms;
2. Be responsible for writing software design documents and participating in requirements analysis and discussion;
3. Be responsible for debugging and verifying codes and designing test cases.
1. Bachelor degree in electronic information engineering, automation, measurement and control; more than 3 years of embedded related working experience;
2. Be familiar with the use of STM32/GD32/NXP and other related chips and platforms;
3. Be familiar with the use of SPI/IIC/USART/ADC and other peripherals, and be familiar with USB interface.
Copyright @2015-2022 Copyright Beijing taifang Technology Co., Ltd | 京ICP备17067496号-1